Please read the entire profile before emailing me.
I am on the other site as
What I am looking for
At the moment I am open to making friends and getting to know people in the lifestyle, who would be willing to discuss D/s to expand my knowledge. I am not looking for an online relationship, or an activity/play partner. I would eventually like to find a genuinely dominant female who would be open to having both a vanilla, and a kinky 24/7 BDSM relationship. I would like something real and long term that may lead to a lifetime relationship. My ideal match would be someone who is artsy, creative, fun, with an outgoing personality. As a submissive, one that has a dominant presence is very appealing. This is even more so when balanced with a kind persona. Someone that is harsh, mean, and takes advantage is not the one for me. If this is you, please refrain from contacting me.
I would like to take the time to get to know each other, maybe go on a few dates and see where it goes. I think it is worth the effort to get to know someone in order to form that that intense D/s relationship.
What you would get
• My loyalty. I am a good listener and like to help people. I am someone who will be there for you no matter what.
• My honesty both in D/s and vanilla. I will always communicate my needs and my limits. I am still new and exploring but I am open to trying new things. I was taught that limits are to be pushed, but should never to be broken.
• My utmost respect at all times.
• I would strive to do my best to make you happy; making sure whatever you required was taken care of, within reason.
• I would take care of the cleaning, washing, cooking, and any daily chores you see fit to delegate.
In closing, I am not a doormat. That being said, I would like to think we would come to a compromise. I would ask that whoever might decide to respond be realistic in what they ask of me. I would like to think they would protect me from any serious harm.
• Extreme physical pain
• family and friends
• anything illegal
• nothing permanent